- Meteum API is an HTTP interface that provides access to weather data.
- Meteum API returns request results in JSON format.
- You need to be authorized to receive data. You can access the API by passing a key in the header of the HTTP request
- The main scenario for using the API is getting current weather information or a forecast for a specific geographical location. To get weather data for a particular location, you need to pass its coordinates (its latitude and longitude) in the API request.
- Meteum API can provide quite a lot of information about the weather conditions at a particular location. Use the request parameters to explicitly specify what information you're looking for.
- The GraphQL query language is used to set request parameters.
- The GraphQL schema also defines the response format. You can learn more about the schema and try making requests on the Meteum API page.