- Meteum API is an HTTP interface that provides access to weather data.
- Meteum API returns request results in JSON format.
- You need to be authorized to receive data. You can access the API by passing a key in the header of the HTTP request
- The main scenario for using the API is getting current weather information or a forecast for a specific geographical location. To get weather data for a particular location, you need to pass its coordinates (its latitude and longitude) in the API request.
- Meteum API can provide quite a lot of information about the weather conditions at a particular location. Use the request parameters to explicitly specify what information you're looking for.
- The GraphQL query language is used to set request parameters.
- The GraphQL schema also defines the response format. You can learn more about the schema and try making requests on the Meteum API page.
Weather for your website
- If weather data is going to be publicly available (available to third parties), you have to observe branding rules. Otherwise, the service reserves the right to restrict access to the received data.